If you are a blogging & business educator, or someone who’s seen success with their blog or online business, and you want to share your story and tips on my site, I’d love to hear from you.
I’m currently accepting guest posts!
My current Domain Authority score: 38
Please note this is an opportunity for personal bloggers only to gain exposure for their NON COMMERCIAL sites. If you are interested in advertising, please contact me about a sponsored post opportunity.
Before you submit a guest post, make sure you read the guidelines and then contact me via email to pitch me your post ideas.
I’m looking for submissions on topics that include blogging, social media (Pinterest, Instagram etc), increasing your blog traffic, affiliate marketing tips, self-publishing eBooks or selling digital products, making money online, work-from-home opportunities, blogging for profit etc.
Please note my audience consists mostly of female bloggers (beginners to intermediate) and solopreneurs who run online businesses, and the content must be geared to them.
If you have a post on one of these topics that meet the following guidelines, please contact me at [email protected] to pitch me your ideas.
Guest Posting Guidelines
- The guest post must be at least 2,000 words long
- It must be original content, and cannot be published anywhere else (I check)
- You have to be a blogger with an active website
- Your DA score must be at least 10
- No paid links to commercial sites can be included in the post
- No affiliate links – but you can link to tools or products that you recommend
- The article must be error-free, and proofread before submitting it
- Short, easy to read paragraphs (300 words or less) are preferred, and you should break-up the text with relevant H2 and H3 headings
- You may add 1 to 2 links (dofollow) back to your website within the post, if relevant
- You must link to 1-2 articles that are already live on The She Approach organically in the article (preferred), or in a “Related articles” section at the end
- You must add 1-2 external links to authoritative sites (DA of 50+) such as Forbes, Entrepreneur.com, HubSpot, Neil Patel, Business News Daily, Social Media Examiner etc
- Once the article is published, you must add a link to it from your blog (optional, but highly appreciated) and share it on social media
Please note that I retain full editorial and approval rights, including removing or substituting links, editing content and so on. I reserve the right to edit or refuse any post.
How To Pitch Your Guest Post Idea
To submit and pitch your Guest Post for approval, please email me at [email protected] with the following information:
- Your blog name & website link
- Your guest post idea – including the title and a short description
- For a better chance to be approved, send over 2-3 possible ideas
How To Submit Your Guest Post
Once you’ve heard back from me and your pitch was approved, you can start working on your guest post article. Here’s what you need to send over for it to be published:
- The full article (that respects the guidelines above) via Google Documents
- A short bio (2-5 sentences) about you and your blog
- A link to your blog (this will be a do-follow link)
- A headshot image as an attachment